The Final Battle

Thakazum's Mutant Future game

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Justin S. Davis » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:25 am

Heeding the rallying cry (but not really needing any incentive to gnaw his foes), Chuxxus bounds into the fray. His jaws snap furiously.

OOC:

Chuxxus' Bite Attack
To Hit: 1d20+1=12; Damage: 1d8+1=5
Consult A Field Guide To Doomsday, for all your mutant monster needs!

http://afieldguidetodoomsday.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Justin S. Davis
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 am

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Thakazum » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:59 am

The fungoid stops his mental attack on the fern long enough to notice your entrance into the fight.

OOC: One of you roll group initiative. Those actions will still occur this round.
User avatar
Thakazum
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Location: Sevile, Spain

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Adapt » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:38 pm


OOC: 1d6 = 1
lol sorry guys
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

Classic Diversions (OSR Gaming Blog and Publishing Venture)
The Apocalypse Tech Report: A gear and technology supplement for Mutant Future.
User avatar
Adapt
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Thakazum » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:55 pm

As the fungoid sends a mental blast that seems to physically shred the fern-like plant, slamming it to the ground, the plant's crossbow bolt pierces the fungus. The rest of the party's blows strike the fungoid, slaying it. It stumbles and falls to floor face-first.

The flower pulls his sword from the fungoid in a puff of spore. He thanks the party and immediately tends to his fallen comrades wounds to stop the sap from leaking.

There are three other dead plants and two dead fungoids besides the one that was just killed. The nearby tower is nearly engulfed in flames, some of it spreading to the fort's wall. The path is clear down the stairs or further along the wall where more fighting is occurring. A good portion of the plant troops are falling back to the main tower or fleeing the fort altogether.

OOC: Suprisingly, an init roll of 1 is a tie!

Melvin burns Fungoid 1 for 5 dmg
Shump first bardiche attack misses
Shump second bardiche attack hits for 12 dmg
Chuxxus bites for 5 dmg
Fern NPC missile attack hits for 2 dmg
Flower NPC long sword attack hits for 8 dmg
Fungoid mental blasts Flower NPC for 9 dmg
User avatar
Thakazum
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Location: Sevile, Spain

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Justin S. Davis » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:53 pm

"We need to help with the evacuation!" Chuxxus growls, his 7 mouths speaking in unison.

"Those fleeing are easy targets. A pox of caterpillars on those Fungoids!"
Consult A Field Guide To Doomsday, for all your mutant monster needs!

http://afieldguidetodoomsday.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Justin S. Davis
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 am

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Adapt » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Shump looks down at the plants fleeing the fortress and nods at Chuxxus. "Agreed. We should guard their retreat and make sure they escape safely."
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

Classic Diversions (OSR Gaming Blog and Publishing Venture)
The Apocalypse Tech Report: A gear and technology supplement for Mutant Future.
User avatar
Adapt
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: The Final Battle

Postby greyarea » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Melvin, sassafras

"We need to guard their retreat? I'm just a bookworm. I'm no warrior. But if I can help, I guess I should. What's the plan?"
User avatar
greyarea
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Chicagoland, IL

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Adapt » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:55 am

"If we guard their rear lines," says Shump, still pointing at the fleeing plants, "we'll be getting ourselves to safety as well. I hate to run from a good fight, but this is going to get ugly fast."

Extending his limbs, he springs into the air, leaping towards the retreating plants. "Come on!" he yells, waving the others forward.
Running: Arizona Territory 1873 (FATE Old West pbp), The Northwest Barony (Labyrinth Lord pbp)
Playing: Night's Dark Terror (Labyrinth Lord pbp)

Classic Diversions (OSR Gaming Blog and Publishing Venture)
The Apocalypse Tech Report: A gear and technology supplement for Mutant Future.
User avatar
Adapt
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Justin S. Davis » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Chuxxus charges behind the others. He doesn't really care what they do, as long as he gets to eat....
Consult A Field Guide To Doomsday, for all your mutant monster needs!

http://afieldguidetodoomsday.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Justin S. Davis
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 am

Re: The Final Battle

Postby Thakazum » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm

OOC: Are you talking about those fleeing towards the main tower or fleeing the fort itself?
User avatar
Thakazum
 
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm
Location: Sevile, Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Pollution Park: Uprooted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests