Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

For discussion of other games.

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Brutorz Bill » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:16 pm

My copy arrived! It is PACKED with awesome art! Gonna have to take some time to read it!
Looks really cool so far! :D
Brutorz Bill
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Griffith » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

Is that an Olivia Munn clone shooting energy beams out of her hands on the front cover?
User avatar
Griffith
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Blood axe » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:41 am

Griffith wrote:Is that an Olivia Munn clone shooting energy beams out of her hands on the front cover?



Beats me- but its a great book.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
User avatar
Blood axe
 
Posts: 4426
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am
Location: At the Mall during a Zombie outbreak!

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Brutorz Bill » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Blood axe wrote:
Griffith wrote:Is that an Olivia Munn clone shooting energy beams out of her hands on the front cover?



Beats me- but its a great book.


I agree with Blood Axe, its an awesome book, with great support from the author. Even if you don't want to shift your Mutant Future game over to a Full Blown Mutant Epoch Campaign, there is a lot of stuff you can borrow, steal, plunder from The Mutant Epoch game for your Mutant Future Campaigns.
Brutorz Bill
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Blood axe » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:21 pm

Brutorz Bill wrote:
Blood axe wrote:
Griffith wrote:Is that an Olivia Munn clone shooting energy beams out of her hands on the front cover?



Beats me- but its a great book.


I agree with Blood Axe, its an awesome book, with great support from the author. Even if you don't want to shift your Mutant Future game over to a Full Blown Mutant Epoch Campaign, there is a lot of stuff you can borrow, steal, plunder from The Mutant Epoch game for your Mutant Future Campaigns.



Yes, lots of great ideas, mutations, adventure hooks,etc,etc. TONS of great stuff- even if you dont use the system. Even a forum & website with a bunch of free downloads.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
User avatar
Blood axe
 
Posts: 4426
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am
Location: At the Mall during a Zombie outbreak!

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Agrippa » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Blood axe wrote:Yes, lots of great ideas, mutations, adventure hooks,etc,etc. TONS of great stuff- even if you dont use the system. Even a forum & website with a bunch of free downloads.


I haven't found these yet. Where are they?
Agrippa
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:35 am

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Blood axe » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:22 pm

Agrippa wrote:
Blood axe wrote:Yes, lots of great ideas, mutations, adventure hooks,etc,etc. TONS of great stuff- even if you dont use the system. Even a forum & website with a bunch of free downloads.


I haven't found these yet. Where are they?



The main website. You might have to be a Society of Excavators member. (buy the PDF or print copy) They give you a code/password.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
User avatar
Blood axe
 
Posts: 4426
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am
Location: At the Mall during a Zombie outbreak!

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Blood axe » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 pm

Awesome time to buy from LULU. Enter code : HOP305 for 20% off.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
User avatar
Blood axe
 
Posts: 4426
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am
Location: At the Mall during a Zombie outbreak!

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Agrippa » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:45 am

Blood axe wrote:
Agrippa wrote:
Blood axe wrote:Yes, lots of great ideas, mutations, adventure hooks,etc,etc. TONS of great stuff- even if you dont use the system. Even a forum & website with a bunch of free downloads.


I haven't found these yet. Where are they?



The main website. You might have to be a Society of Excavators member. (buy the PDF or print copy) They give you a code/password.


I just got a copy of the Mutant Epoch a few days ago and joined the SOE. While I won't switch over I do plan on mining the game for a few ideas.
Agrippa
 
Posts: 703
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:35 am

Re: Mutant Epoch- good ideas- great art!

Postby Blood axe » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:39 pm

To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
User avatar
Blood axe
 
Posts: 4426
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 am
Location: At the Mall during a Zombie outbreak!

PreviousNext

Return to Other Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest